HOPING TO SEE YOU AT MASS SOON!
Daily Mass is now open to nine (9) people attending – 11:25am M-F at St. Joseph campus, 8am Saturday at St. John campus. At St. Joseph campus, only the Mainstreet entrance will be open before Mass; at St. John campus, only the Preston Lane parking entrance will be open before Mass.
The following procedures are in place, subject to change:
- Sign up for a Mass HERE, or call the parish office: 952-935-5536. Please limit yourself to one Mass until everyone has a chance to attend.
- Those over age 65 will be strongly encouraged not to attend Mass, and anyone showing any symptoms of sickness, or anyone who has a household member who is sick or showing symptoms should not come to church.
- In order to limit the amount of time necessary for cleaning and disinfecting, we ask that you sit only in the open pews (the rest will be taped off), ensuring spacing between each person.
- At this time Holy Communion will not be distributed.
- Books and hymnals have been removed; please feel free to bring your own book or use an application on your phone that will allow you to follow along with the day’s readings.
- Masks are recommended, but not required, and you are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass and Holy Days of Obligation continues to be suspended as long as the pandemic continues. Fr. Liekhus continues to record and post daily and Sunday Mass to our website: www.stgabrielhopkins.org/worship. The parish office continues to be closed to visitors, but please call if you have any questions.
St. Gabriel Parish needs your continued support:
Please help us fund the staff, resources, and operations necessary to support our digital ministry, and to provide for the required sanitization and setup for public Mass, by making a one-time or recurring online donation at: www.stgabrielhopkins.org/give. You can mail in donations, as well. Thank you for your generosity!
Please know that we are praying for you, for all those affected by COVID-19, and for deliverance from this pandemic. We humbly ask for your prayers as well.
In Christ—Fr. Liekhus, Staff, and Parish Leadership